We've spent a lot of time in this election campaign speaking directly to voters and as part of our research efforts have gained a pretty good understanding of why people are voting SNP in this election, including those voting SNP for the first time. These are just some of the reasons people are voting SNP today:
1. Alex Salmond will make the best First Minister for Scotland.
2. The SNP government has done a good job over these past four years and that's a good reason for thinking we're most likely to do the same over the next five years.
3. We don't answer to anyone but the Scottish people - no split loyalties. And, as part of this they see us as representing Scotland as a whole rather than one section of it.
4. We believe in independence for Scotland. And, for those who don't share this belief, they like the fact we believe in something.
5. They think the Council Tax freeze shows that we actually understand the financial pressures and uncertainty they are facing.
6. They like the fact Alex Salmond has an ambitious vision for Scotland which is encapsulated in his determination to make the most of our green energy windfall - some see the jobs and wealth potential because of the experience with North Sea oil. There's a sense that this time Scotland should get its full and fair share.
7. They think we are best placed and most likely to stand up for Scotland.
8. They think our team is the most representative of Scotland, not just at senior level, but at all levels there are SNP people they identify with. This is most often reflected in a good experience with a local councillor or MSP/candidate.
9. They don't like one of the other parties and think the SNP is best placed to beat that party in their seat.
10. They like the fact we talk Scotland up and have a bit of confidence about our nation's abilities and its future.
There are others, specific to policy proposals or based on personal connections. But these are certainly the top 10 that we've picked up over the closing part of this campaign.
Whatever your reason, I hope that today you will trust the SNP again and, crucially, give us both your votes to re-elect the SNP and Alex Salmond as First Minister.
And here's a video from Alex Salmond, recorded yesterday, explaining why he thinks you should use both votes for the SNP today: